Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:07:58 +0100
From:      Nadow <el.nadow@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Removing "modules" from the Userland

Hi! I installed the 6.2-RC1 version but now I have decided to remove
the profiled libraries and I know that for that purpose I have to add
the line "NO_PROFILE=" to the make.conf before the "make world"
action.

My doubt is if I reinstall or upgrade the Userland without this option
or anyone (let's say Kerberos, Sendmail.. etc) that I have already
installed, these options are going to be removed, or simply are not
going to be upgraded and/or reinstalled again.

Regards.