Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:03:56 -0400
From:      Chris <kingsqueak@kingsqueak.org>
To:        Ben Compton <peabody007@deepspacenine.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KVM switches

I have a Belkin OmniView SE 4pt. works great with FreeBSD and obsd
boxes, I've had intermittent issues with the keyboard emulation, the
only problems have occurred when I've rebooted a box while it wasn't
selected.  As long as it was selected just for the early boot, it's
fine.

I'll second the Cybex mention, very nice particularly when you start
mixing PC's with Sun boxes...but they are only good if the job is
buying ;-).

* Ben Compton <peabody007@deepspacenine.com> [010618 23:05]:

--
  / //_(_)__  _http://www.kingsqueak.org _/ /__