Date:      Sat, 6 May 2006 12:10:48 +0400
From:      Dmitriy Kirhlarov <dimma@higis.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.1-RC and the audit group

Hi!

On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 02:03:16PM +1200, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> after manually adding it, and re-running installworld, I noticed that (after
> delete-old) the second 'mergemaster' has a group temporary file with 'audit' in it (as
> it wanted to remove mine and add its own - I'd used 70 instead of 77 as gid).
>
> So...err, I obviously missed something in during mergemaster -p, where does it do the
> audit addition?
/usr/src/UPDATING.
20060204:
	The 'audit' group was added to support the new auditing functionality
	in the base system.  Be sure to follow the directions for updating,
	including the requirement to run mergemaster -p.

WBR
--
Dmitriy Kirhlarov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia