Date:      Tue, 04 Jul 2000 21:03:02 -0400
From:      steinyv <steinyv@skyweb.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Intel EtherExpress Pro/100B

Hey all, I just received the critically acclaimed nics yesterday, I popped
them in and it works.  I have 2 questions.  Is there a way to find out at
what speed is the network working at (just to be sure that its at least
near or at 100Mb).
I just so happen to touch the card while in operation, and boy that thing
was running hot!!!  Almost too hot to the touch.  Is this normal, can it
take this heat?  This heat is now my main concern, I have to find a way to
keep it cool.
Talk to me y'all