Date:      Wed, 18 Aug 1999 17:00:14 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Kaiwan Hongladaromp' <kaiwan@inet.co.th>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: squid doc on fixing FreeBSD.. is this necessary?

I can't answer those questions outright, I would hope so going from 2.2.2 to
3.2, but what I can do is check the dnsserver latency when I have access to
that machine later tonight.

Unfortunately with #1 they don't give any further information on what bugs
are in the TCP extensions.

I don't think #3 is a bug, but hopefully someone can confirm that.

-Chris