Date:      Fri, 21 Feb 1997 17:53:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Christopher H. Taylor" <freebsd@trogon.kiwi.net>
To:        John Brann <jbrann@brann.org>
Cc:        Stan Brown <stanb@netcom.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on laptops

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, John Brann wrote:

> You might want to take a look at the PAO support web pages:
>
> http://www.jp.freebsd.org/PAO/
>
> I have a Tosh 415CS up and running 2.1.6.  Raw 2.2BETA locked the
> keyboard when the mouse was enabled.  This problem is fixed and will be
> OK in 2.2-RELEASE.

Has anybody had any luck getting the IBM 'Home and Away' Ethernet/14.4k
modem pcmcia combo to work with FreeBSD? The IBM Semiconductor (ze0) does
not seem to work with it. It polls the card, and then completely locks. I
am working with the 2.2-BETA on a WinBook.

				--------
Christopher Taylor	 Kiwi Internet Services		Best Rates Around!
ctaylor@kiwi.net	  Phone: 909-274-7800!		$12.95/mo FLAT PPP!
BBS: SUCCESSBBS.COM    Visit: Http://Www.Kiwi.Net	Web Services!

    PGP Fingerprint:  0D 47 98 16 74 DC 3D 7E  1E 6E 6C 2B D9 A5 C7 1B
	      Finger 'ctaylor@kiwi.net' for Public Keyring!