Date:      Fri, 9 Dec 2011 08:10:11 GMT
From:      =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Michael_Gr=FCnewald?= <michael.grunewald@laposte.net>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/160492: [patch] lang/ocaml: respect CC

The following reply was made to PR ports/160492; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Michael_Gr=FCnewald?=
 <michael.grunewald@laposte.net>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, aakuusta@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 09:08:01 +0100

 Being the new maintainer of lang/ocaml, I recently received notification
 of this PR.

 Did you compile OCaml with something different that gcc?  While OCaml
 should be compiled by any ANSI C compiler, examination of the
 ./configure script in source displays many gcc-specific behaviors.  I
 would appreciate details you can supply there.

 BTW I think this fix belongs the upstream ./configure script, so I will
 submit a bug report or a patch on the OCaml bug tracking system.