Date:      Fri, 06 Sep 1996 13:29:10 -0400
From:      Gary Chrysler <tcg@ime.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mail Crash.

Bummer folx.
Those that have responded to me in the last 24 hours, I
may have not responded because I probably didn't get em.. :(
My ISP's mail server got hungery last night.. oooPs.

So If ya sent me mail and I havn't/don't respond right away then
the chances are I didn't get it at all.

I will always at least reply with a Thank you, So if ya didn't get
one and you responded to something of mine, I didn't get it!
A resend may be inline.. :)

I had also just asked a couple of questions that I'm sure I've missed
the answers to.
I'll re-post em if I don't hear anything on em.

One was about a squid error, The other was about possiable grep bug.

How long would/should/could it take for them to get archived at
freebsd.org??

-Enjoy
Gary
Improve America's Knowledge... Share yours
The Borg... Where minds meet
(207) 929-3848