Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:46:05 GMT
From:      "gs_stoller@juno.com" <gs_stoller@juno.com>
To:        wmoran@collaborativefusion.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CDROM

=

>> reset but it tells the system that the device is busy.
<snip>
> You can start by describing _exactly_ what you are doing and the =

> _exact_ results.

Here it is (first I show you what was mounted, then the  mount  command)=
:
0-# mount
/dev/ad0s4a on / (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s4g on /mp1 (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s4h on /mp2 (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s4e on /usr (ufs, local)
/dev/ad0s4f on /var (ufs, local)
procfs on /proc (procfs, local)
/dev/fd0 on /a (msdos, local)
0-# mount -t cd9660  /dev/acd0a  /cdrom          =

cd9660: /dev/acd0a: Device busy