Date:      Tue, 26 May 1998 08:08:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        rfurda@wgss.net (Richard Furda)
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Gallery

% My name is Richard Furda and I am the Sys Admin for wgss.net. I have
% been browsing through the FreeBSD gallery (under non profit) and I have
% found out that WGSS has been removed...  I do not know the reason of
% why this has happend, we still run FreeBSD, we love it...  Also, my good
% friend Pieris had his www.pmb.net link lost under the "personal sites"

Richard,

I'm not sure why wgss.net is no longer listed.  All I can suggest at this
point is to fire up your favorite web browser and submit your entries
again.  (The same for your friend at www.pmb.net).  The address is:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/gallery.cgi

I'm sorry about the inconvenience; I'll investigate why your gallery
entries are no longer around. =(

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@freebsd.org  |      You must be smarter
Project Eos/Unity Student Programmer / KF4WVQ  |  <---  than this stick