Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:45:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        Leif Neland <leifn@neland.dk>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Frontpage for dummies

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Leif Neland wrote:

> Being used to ftp, I can't quite grasp what frontpage is for, but if the customers want it...

Instead of learning ftp, and having a secure environment - they want to do
this web junk with misused or made up terminology, and call your tech
support alot - cause microsoft says that easier.

> Do I now add chroot'ed users as usual, or do I do this with frontpage?

What we did was put frontpage on its own server - no other services on it
- AND WE MAKE CUSTOMERS sign a letter of indemnification, stating we feel
it to be less than secure, that we have made them aware of it, and that by
setting up anyways they are taking it on their own heads.