Date:      Sun, 4 Aug 1996 21:23:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        HMG coA reductase <s_koyin@eduserv.its.unimelb.EDU.AU>
Cc:        Elton Chiu <echiu@direct.ca>, Jamil Weatherbee <support@cdrom.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD 2.1 Live File System CD

On Sun, 4 Aug 1996, HMG coA reductase wrote:

> g'day annelise,
> i was really excited to hear that emacs was available on the Live FS (
> ialwiz knew it to be a package that was some 11 MB in .tgz form). i
> searched my CD and could not find it. are you referring to FBSD-2.1.0R ?
>
> ivan

Ivan, I checked my office system and, contrary to what I wrote yes-
terday which was incorrect, I did it from the 2.0.5 cdrom; emacs is
definitely there, but I can't find it on the 2.1 cdrom.  Sorry
about the error.  I do not know if it will be on the 2.1.5 cdrom
or not.  Lndir is on both of them in /cdrom/usr/X11R6/bin.

				Annelise