Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 1997 01:07:17 -0600
From:      Eddie White <ewhite@ms1.nwla.com>
To:        Tim Moony <timm@uniqsite.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Connecting two PCs that are far away

my first thought is to find your local belden dealer.  they made the wire i
used that other project; i can't find a scrap to give you the number.  you
might look for a local graybar and see what they have.  or just get some
shielded 100' tawain cables and string them together.  probably work ok anyway.

try L-com.  www.L-com.com.  800-343-1455.  they have all kinds of cable stuff.