Date:      Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:02:29 +1300 (NZDT)
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
To:        Matt Swort <mswort@jane.penn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCI Fast Ethernet (Was: question)

[Please *don't* write to me directly, always Cc: the list]

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Matt Swort wrote:

> i have a PCI Fast Ethernet Card (10/100)

What make+model? If you're talking about the Digital cards, the ones
I've got listed (on 2.2.7R) are:

	Digital 21140A Fast Ethernet
	Digital 21140 Fast Ethernet
	Digital 21143 Fast Ethernet
	Digital 21142 Fast Ethernet

Jonathan Chen
                        "By the time they had diminished from 50 to 8,
       the other dwarves began to suspect 'Hungry' ..." - Gary Larson
--

> At 11:24 AM 12/9/98 +1300, Jonathan Chen wrote:

[...]