Date:      Sun, 22 Oct 2000 13:57:14 +0400
From:      jadream <jadream@chat.ru>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: strange connects through UNIX sockets

Hi Alfred!

Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> You'll want to try the most recent version of FreeBSD for threads,
> get (or upgrade to) FreeBSD 4-stable

1. Unfortunately I have VIA motherboard with 82586 IDE controller - hence
all 4-ths are not running on it at all. (hugs)
2. If it is not for some known problem - surely I'll try to check if sockets
are workable at all. And only after that I'll ask for some more help. OK?

> It would also help if you could get a sample amount of code to
> reproduce the bug so that it's easy for the developers to
> reproducce the problem.

I can do it sure :0)

As without server specific code tis just a simple communication stuff but in
any case I'll do it :0)

Thank you in any case

Alex