Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 20:29:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      fstable@ccstores.com (FreeBSD stable)
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   iso download errors

I have download the 4.7-disk-1 iso twice, burned 4 discs, and I get
the same results. (both ftp downloads from ftp.freebsd.org)

the md5 checks out exactly.

when booting the disk in an effort to install 4.7
all 4 disks I created halt almost immediately like so:

  /kernel  text=0x2833b1   zf_read: unexpected EOF

I can't be the only one experiencing this.... Can I?
I have tried it on 3 different computers (2 with SCSI, 1 with IDE).

Not sure if this is the group to report this. I have downloaded
the iso's from 4.2 on, without a problem until this.

Can someone offer a suggestion? Confirm my problem?
--
FreeBSD stable        directly mailto:paz@qcislands.net