Date:      Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:18:04 +0100
From:      Keith Jones <keith@blueberry.co.uk>
To:        leoric <leoric@fastlane.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HELP!!!!!

On Mon, Jul 13, 1998 at 07:03:03PM -0500, leoric wrote:

> I am getting FreeBSD tomarrow and i dunno what kind of IDE harddive i
> should get that is supported.I want one that can access data pretty fast
> and  isnt too expensive.I heard a quantam fireball is a desent harddrive.I
> this a good hardrive and is it  supported ?Uktra DMA is ok.

I have a ~4GB Quantum Fireball UDMA drive in my FreeBSD box and it works
just dandy. They're about UKP100 over here, so the price is reasonable.

Keith
--
v Keith Jones                 Systems Manager, Blueberry New Media Ltd. v
| Postal Mail: 2/10 Harbour Yard, Chelsea Harbour, LONDON, UK. SW10 0XD |