Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 16:16:01 -0800
From:      "gummibear@nettaxi.com" <gummibear@nettaxi.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Comdex Anyone?

Hello all!

Comdex is comming up next week.  My company is sending me there (although they're being mighty cheap about it) for two days.  I'll be driving up on Wednesday afternoon.  I'll be there for the last two days of the show (should be less hectic, although this is my first Comdex so I don't know how they are).

I was wondering if anyone of you were going to Comdex next week and what days will you be there?  I'm also curious to know if BSD will be represented at Comdex since Linux seems to be pretty much well represented.

If enough BSD folk go, maybe we can setup some sort of meeting or maybe can have a gathering for dinner, lunch, or something.

Cheers,

Joey