Date:      Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:13:48 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "alfaunex" <alfaunex@alfaunex.sk>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG

> WE CAN OFFER YOU:
> 1./WHEAT FLOU,ORIGIN OF SLOVAKIA;

Forget all this agricultural stuff, what we really want to buy from
you are stolen soviet nuclear weapons.  How about it, can you get us a
surplus warhead cheaply?  We can afford anything up to $500 or so and
given that the backers of our international crime syndicate are very
rich and powerful, so we'd even be willing to go as high as $800 for a
pair of them (you never know when one of these things is going to be a
dud, after all).

Thanks!

P.S. In case you are immune to sarcasm, your SPAM to our webmasters
alias was NOT appreciated!