Date:      Fri, 09 Nov 2001 01:57:14 +0900
From:      Katsushi Kobayashi <ikob@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does CAM support simplified direct-access device ?

 Hello,

I am testing my SBP, SCSI over firewire, driver on some firewire
disk. An SCSI device work well under the specific usage.
Unfortunately, I have met a CAM related trouble on another disk.
This disk responds its device type as "simplefied direct-access
device 0Eh", not "direct access device 00h".

Does CAM function on FreeBSD support this device type?

Thanks.