Date:      Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:06:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-chat <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Data Manipulation

Well, i think hexdump is the answer but I still need help from someone who
knows zeros and ones.

I have a collection of geo data. It is 16bit signed integer data, no
headers, no trailers, little endian, there are 10800 columns and 6000
rows.

Would someone please point me to a reference on converting data between
formats? How can I convert this data to human usable format?

Thank You, 	| "Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither
Jason Wells	| freedom nor security." - Benjamin Franklin