Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 1996 15:28:55 -0700
From:      Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
Cc:        Don Yuniskis <dgy@rtd.com>, chag@moneyworld.com, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chancellor Group (symbol = CHAG)

[ moved to chat@freebsd.org ]

On 24 Jul 1996 18:14:27 -0400
 Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org> wrote:

 > This same idiot has mailed to THOUSANDS of lists.  I suggest either a
 > sniper or a nuke.
 >
 > He seems to think I should REQUEST NOT to be on his damned list.  His voice
 > mail is always full, his machine doesn't seem to accept mail.  I hope he
 > knows that he's not winning points with this advertising thing.

I can't even begin to count the number of times I've asked this dufus to
take me off his bloody mailing list.

Since there doesn't appear to be anything we can do directly, I guess
it's time to start calling moneyworld.com's service provider.

 -- save the ancient forests - http://www.bayarea.net/~thorpej/forest/ --
Jason R. Thorpe                                      thorpej@nas.nasa.gov
NASA Ames Research Center                              Home: 408.866.1912
NAS: M/S 258-6                                         Work: 415.604.0935
Moffett Field, CA 94035                               Pager: 415.428.6939