Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:49:08 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        asmodai@wxs.nl (Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai)
Cc:        sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG (Maxim Sobolev), asami@clickarray.com (Satoshi Asami), gnome@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bonobo

> -On [20010913 10:18], Maxim Sobolev (sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG) wrote:
> >Very strange, indeed. I had several reports from people having similar
> >problems with msgfmt-new, but I never was able to reproduce them locally.
> >In any case I'll try to dig into it again.
>
> Were bento's scripts public somewhere?

/usr/ports/Tools/portbuild/ ;)

> That way I'll spank my development box into building packages which are
> problematic and try to find the culprit.

The main problem with this particular error is that by now, bento was
building bonobo and friends just fine, and there were no changes neither
in bonobo, nor in gettext-devel, to which problematic msgfmt-new belongs.
Therefore I seriously doubt that setting a local package building cluster
will help you to hunt this particular bug - it looks like it being triggered
by the phase of the moon or something like that.

-Maxim