Date:      Mon, 12 May 1997 09:02:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Brian N. Handy" <handy@sag.space.lockheed.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RELENG_2_2

>2) The shared lib libutil is bumped to a new version.

So...worlds are being built with this, in spite of Satoshi's request to
back it out.  Are we keeping it, or is it going to get reverted?

Just curious.  Just built myself a new system up from 2.2.1-RELEASE, then
made world with -STABLE from yesterday...now I get to go into single user
mode and fix the @%%$# login.conf thing, I bet...

Thanks Mike Hancock for pointing out this one by the way.  That probably
would have come back to haunt me most of the morning.   (I found the group
"mail" thing all by myself. :-)

Is this sort of topic supposed to be moving to -stable?  I suddenly wonder
if I'm amongst the wrong people here.

Happy trails,

Brian