Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:00:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Kruk <meshko@cs.brandeis.edu>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Subject:   Re: Performance hint for JDK on FreeBSD

unfortunately makeing it start up faster does not solve the general
performance issues...
does anyone know if the patches needed to run IBM JDK are going to be
included in some future release? I don't feel like adding unsupported
functionality to the kernel but would really love to use IBM JDK.
Well, any exerpiences of running IBM JDK with those patches are welcome
too. Especially with 1.1.8 version, I find it faster and more reliable.
mk