Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:40:06 +0200
From:      Ignatios Souvatzis <is@beverly.kleinbus.org>
To:        Rene Lange <rine@schwarz.thueday.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: i4b log with names not numbers

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 05:50:38PM +0200, Rene Lange wrote:
> hi *,
>
> is it possible that names are shown in the logfile not numbers? e.g. by
> creating a file with numbers->names mapping ...

Like /etc/isdn/isdntel.alias ? Hm, I think it is configurable nowadays:

             aliasing     If this parameter is set to on, alias processing of
                          telephone-number to name is enabled (see also the
                          aliasfile keyword below). The default is off. (op-
                          tional)

             aliasfile    Specifies the name of the telephone number-to-name
                          alias database file shared with the isdntel(8) util-
                          ity when alias processing is enabled via the
                          aliasing keyword. (optional)

Regards,
	-is