Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:41:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <gollucci@wam.umd.edu>
To:        John <papalia@udel.edu>
Cc:        Charlie & <root@Bigblue.cangen.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache

you should be able to type in the ports dir you installed it from as root
make deinstall
I've never seen apache do that before it should jsut overwrite it
then
make && make reinstall

Philip M. Gollucci (p6m7g8)
Web-site    : http://www.p6m7g8.com
E-mail      : gollucci@wam.umd.edu
	      Philip@p6m7g8.com
Phone       : 301.249.6261 (Home)
	      301.   .	   (College)
Major       : Computer Science
	      Electrical Engineering
Minor	    : Classical & Jazz Performance
Current Job : Co Science, Discovery, & the Universe Webmaster
Resume	    : http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gollucci/resume.html