Date:      Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:35:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
To:        Michel Talon <michel@lpthe.jussieu.fr>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: StarOffice 5.2

Hi,
Are you able (assuming you're running FreeBSD) to get staroffice52 to
browse the net? I can't. StarOffice5 no problem. Unfortunately, SUN will
not give any tech support for FreeBSD.

So if you can get it (staroffice52) to browse, would you be so kind as to
tell me what you did to get it to work.

Thanks,
Lanny

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, Michel Talon in the last wild and more than exciting...: