Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:44:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark Diekhans <markd@Grizzly.COM>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with Linux Netscape 3.0 on 2.2 BETA

When I trying to run the  Linux Netscape Navigator 3.0 on 2.2 BETA with
Linux emulation.  It runs fine until it encounters a page with Java, then
if dies with an EMT trap.

Anyone have a clue what is going on here?

Why not use the BSDI Navigator:
   1) No plugins.
   2) The BSDI navigator is very misbehaved with animiated gifs.  As long
      as an animated gif is being displayed, the Stop button is active,
      and the disk is being accessed.  I am not sure what its doing.

Thanks,
Mark