Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 01:12:51 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <callihan@toast.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Security Issues And Iso Images

I'm very happy to hear that you have volunteered to produce monthly
ISO's for the FreeBSD Project that will encompass the security
updates.  I look forward to obtaining these ISO's!  It tremendously
benefits the project when folks such as yourself spend the time
on such things to benefit the rest of us!

Thanks again!