Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:51:01 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        Eric Anholt <eta@lclark.edu>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: alpha tinderbox failure

Eric Anholt writes:
 > As a side note, do any of these AGP chipsets apply to sparc64, alpha,
 > ia64?

The alpha UP1000 has an amd-751 chipset and should be able to use
the amd agp module.   I tried it shortly after it was brought into
the tree a few years ago, and it locked the box solid.  I was never
motivated to debug it.  That machine is now headless.

I'd be quite happy, from a compile-time and disk-space perspective
to have you not build these on alpha.

Drew