Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:41:25 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        "Chutima S." <chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to prevent relaying host.

If you did not install full sources you do not have all of the files
you need to rebuild sendmail.cf using m4 (which is by far the best
way to do it; editing sendmail.cf by hand is painful). Since 8.9.3 is
now a fairly old version of Sendmail, it might be worth your while to
download the latest one from sendmail.org and build it. Note, however,
that the locations of files are different (and more consistent) in the
latest version. All of the configuration files, including sendmail.cf,
now reside in /etc/mail.

--Brett