Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:55:00 -0500
From:      "Adam Frey" <fleegle@fred.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Hello and Good Day!

I've been looking into FreeBSD quite heavily, and have actually downloaded
it, yet am a little sceptical about installing it just yet (I haven't had
the time actually). What I'm emailing about is this: I didn't see any
modems on the FAQs page, in particular, I'm looking for ISDN modem
information. I've been using ISDN for about 6 months now and am in the
process of switching over to an external ISDN modem. Can you email me any
information that would make my life easier at installing an ISDN Internal
and/or external (preferably both if at all possible) ISDN terminal adapter.

Thank you,
Adam
http://www.fred.net/fleegle
fleegle@fred.net