Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 1997 10:50:02 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        "Phil Windley" <windley@cs.byu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, jlp@imall.com
Subject:   Re: pccard configuration for TP560 with Megahertz XJ10BT

> I'm trying to get a network running on a Thinkpad 560 using Freebsd
> 2.2.2-RELEASE and a Megahertz XJ10BT PC Card.

> card "Megahertz" "CC10BT/2"
>   config 0x1 "sn0" 10
                ^^^

The if_sn driver has not been ported over to FreeBSD (yet).  However, as
I pointed out in an email I sent earlier this last weekend, porting the
new drivers over is on my todo list.  But, if you've got the time to do
it I'm willing to accept contributions. :)

The driver in PAO should only require minor tweaking to work under 2.2.2
(and might work pretty much 'out-of-the-box' with -curren tnow.

Nate