Date:      04 Nov 96 12:05 IST
From:      rajeshs%NIITDEL@iris.ernet.in
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem in Installation

Hello!

I downloaded the Freebsd 2.2 SNAP version from your site. I made boot
floppy and copied all files under "bin" directory. After this I followed
the following
steps :

 - Booted the PC from boot floppy
 - Selected medea type as floppy
 - Inserted floppy with "bin.inf", when it asked for next floppy

I am getting an error ' selected sets not found on distribution".

I spent almost 2 days to solve the problem but all my efforts are in
vain.

Kindly help and describe me where am I making mistake.

Thanx in advance

Regds

Rajesh

e-mail  :  rajeshs%niitdel@iris.ernet.in