Date:      Tue, 06 Mar 2001 13:02:10 -0500
From:      "Daniel M. Eischen" <eischen@vigrid.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java and libc/libpthread

I'm currently working on an NxN libpthread implementation as
an interim solution until we get KSEs.  The goal is to get
this done before 5.0.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to help the Java porting
effort, but I would like to hear about any problems the porters
are having with our current libc and any expected problems from
a libpthread that will act very similar to linuxthreads.

Thanks,

--
Dan Eischen