Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 1997 20:45:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      root <root@myplace.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems with ftp install

Howdy,

just downloaded the 2.2.2 boot image and have attempted (unsucessfully
for the 340th time) to install using ftp. I get everything from can't
ftp to '...' (which ever location I choose) to not even getting past
the 'atdt......' of the term section.

I have considered that my ISP may be the problem but using ftp
normally causes no problems at all - just during the install - on 2
different machines (yes - filled with no-name crap from your local
computer retailer (spelled Microsoft outlet)).

If you need more info let me know. But any ideas (polite ones) would
be appreciated.

Keith

PS - I've RTFM (newest edition)