Date:      Mon, 8 May 1995 21:20:53 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        Arjan.deVet@nl.cis.philips.com
Cc:        FREEBSD-HACKERS-L <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org>, Guido.VanRooij@nl.cis.philips.com
Subject:   Re: Apache + FreeBSD 2.0 benchmark results (fwd)

On Mon, 8 May 1995, Arjan de Vet wrote:

> [...]
[...]
>     A summary of my informal testing is posted below.  The real thing
> is at  http://140.109.40.248/~taob/fbsd-apache.html  (sorry, no DNS
> entry for my machine yet).  As I point out in the document, I'm no
> expert at evaluating hardware or software performance, so comments and
> advice will be appreciated.

    Yes?  :)  The URL has been moved to ~taob/Bench/fbsd-apache.html,
BTW, since I'm typing up additional results using NCSA httpd 1.4 in
both demand forking and pre-forking mode, as well as a first look at
an unreleased and unnamed multithreading server.
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org