Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:06:16 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Charles Henrich a Star?

At 05:01 PM 4/13/99 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>Brett, that's just total bullshit and you know it.  If your PR has
>been so damn effective, why are we so far behind Linux as you say?

Because you, as nominal head of the FreeBSD project, have rejected
all offers of PR work before I did any. It is now highly unikely that
I will ever volunteer any such effort.

>I don't see that you're getting amazingly different results than I am

That's because I'm not doing any -- again, thanks to your wonderful
encouragement. I'll leave you to kill FreeBSD yourself.

>This discussion is over and I'm not even going to continue it in the
>lists because it's a waste of time.  Besides, didn't you already stomp
>off in a snit?  Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out
>this time either.

Indeed, you obviously intend to show anyone who might do EFFECTIVE work
the door. It might make you look bad if they were successful.

--Brett Glass

P.S. -- Normally, I wouldn't quote from private e-mail on a public list,
but I think that it's important for those on the list to see just how
Jordan berates even those who have volunteered to help if they threaten
his "turf."