Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 1996 23:01:09 -0800
From:      Keith Leonard <keithl@gil.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   To FreeBSD team members

I have just read a disapointing piece of email about a gentlman who
wishes to give BSD t-shirts to friends at the office for Christmas - WC
says that they are all out of adult sizes and they are discontinued.

Would the team have objection to an Iron-on transfer being created with
Chuck and FreeBSD on it and UPS'd to him on monday. No charge will be
levied - and it will be of a quality of the level of FreeBSD. It will be
limited to the 6 that he need (well maybe 1 for me) and at no time will
any be created in the future for free or for profit.

I realize that I am treading on thin ice - but in the spirit of the
season and FreeBSD ....

Please reply ASAP - as, with assent I will have to work very fast to
accomplish this task on time

Keith
keithl@gil.net