Date:      Fri, 08 Jan 1999 23:37:54 -0500
From:      "WholesaleHosting.com" <admin@wholesalehosting.com>
To:        Frank Cameron <fjcameron@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Initial Install

Someone suggested that to me in passing.. but suggested 'boot -v' -  I
was inable to figure out how to do that... There is no operating system
on the HD because I can't get this one on.  It seems as If i'd have to
have had a working system to boot from a hard drive..  but I am so new
to this.. i'm still having a hard time dealing with the work kernal..
so..
But thanks for the tip. any more?