Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:57:11 -0500
From:      Steve Shorter <steve@gort.connection.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   32 bit UID and quota

Howdy!

	I have found some historical references to problems
using the disk quota system with large uid as is possible
with 32 bit uids, problems like large uid's wrapping to
smaller ones because of the size of certain structs.
in the quota subsystem...whatever..

	I was wondering if there are any problems using
large uid and quotas in 4.2. I couldn't find any
references to a solution and would like to use FreeBSD
with large numbers of users and disk quotas.

	-steve