Date:      Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:35:40 +0100
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   My USB controller driver

Hi,

I just want to remind you of my USB controller driver for FreeBSD. I have now
created a new homepage for it:

http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/usb4bsd

The sources are currently part of my ISDN4BSD driver, and can be downloaded by
running the following command, if one has got Subversion installed:

svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b

This should make it very easy to make patches against my driver, if anyone has
any suggestions for improvements. For those of you not familiar with svn, a
patch can be produced by running the command "svn diff".

It is also possible to browse the sources at the homepage without having to
install SVN.

Happy New Year!

--HPS