Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 15:42:28 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Followup to criticism (was: Constructive criticism)

On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > Hmm. Talk about dropping a rock on a wasps nest :) I don't think I've
> > gotten more email on any subject I've ever written about. At least its
> > good to know that its a passionate subject. However, I started
> > to get nervous when Terry backed me up (Sorry, Terry ;p ). I never meant
> > to it be negative (more of an impassioned plea for attention was my goal),
> > and I apologize to anyone wo got irritated.
>
> You say that like it's a bad thing...
>
> Just because I back something up doesn't mean it's negative.
>
> Though I will admit, I'll get down there in the muddy rut with my
> riding crop and whack and scream and foam at the mouth...
[SNIP]

Now this is truly funny  :-)

Great stuff Terry - I knew you had a sense of humour lying behind that
foaming mouth ;-)  And no, it doesn't make you a bad person IMHO - I quite
enjoy your posts, and greatly appreciate your willingness to disclose your
knowledge to the masses (no matter how it is accepted..)

-Mark

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@quickweb.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		   http://vinyl.quickweb.com/mark
	"I prefer tongue-tied knowledge to ignorant loquacity."
						Cicero (106-43 B.C.)