Date:      Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:08:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Leonardo_M=2E_Ram=E9?= <martinrame@yahoo.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Samba/CIFS, what I'm serving?

Hi, I've installed Samba on my server to share some directories to Windows =
machines. It is working very well.=0A=0ASince a couple of days, I noted the=
 whole server's performance was slow, then I started to check open ports, s=
topped some services, until samba was the only service still working (my wi=
fe's windows box had some shared files opened).=0A=0AI wonder if there's a =
way to configure CIFS to speed this up.=0A=0ALeonardo.