Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 1996 18:11:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        kline@tera.com, fqueries@parody.tecc.co.uk, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux_emu: bus error

According to Doug White:

> On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, Gary Kline wrote:
>
> > 	Just wondering if somebody can post a step-by-step list
> > 	of things to do in order to let FBSD run Linux stuff.
>
> I will do this, eventually.  Right now is kinda sticky, since school will
> be starting up next week and I need to move back in.
>
> A couple of people have posted some other docs, try searching the
> questions archive for those.

		I'll wait for your write-up.  For the past
		few weeks I've been saving notes on a small
		number of topics that I'll write up How-To
		tutorial on.

		My thinking is that, presenting these
		configuration tutorials _here_ will help
		others get things working.  Comments
		and feedback,  will improve my howto files;
		then I'll give them to the documentation
		group.

		A write-up with several concrete examples
		serves as a good starting point.

		gary kline