Date:      Sat, 22 Feb 1997 12:06:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Three fxp devices

I have a machine that I want to make the gateway to our campus.  I has to
route for two physical networks.  So I am going to put three network cards
in it.  I have three Intel Ether Express pro 100b cards.  I have been
using two reliable for quite some time, when I tried to add the third, I
got a page fault panic.  I assume that this is becuase the kernel doesn't
support more than two fxp devices.  I want to know if I just need to build
a new kernel, or if I am facing some other problem that I am not aware of.

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://www.bb.cc.wa.us/~chris/book.html
I may Be inaffective, but atleast I am good at it.