Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 2004 00:03:11 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Tim Aslat <tim@spyderweb.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD Multimedia <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: multiple burners

Tim Aslat wrote this message on Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 11:29 +0930:
> Can someone point me in the right direction for running multiple burners
> (DVD or CD) simultaneously under FreeBSD.  I know Nero and some windows
> software can handle it and I was hoping that FreeBSD can do as well.

Just make sure you have enough memory in the box... There shouldn't
be anything special that you need to do to support multiple burners..

I can successfully burn at 24x on an old K5-90 (using a modern IDE
add in card), so you might have more troubles if you don't have
enough memory, or problems with the IDE bus...  If the Windows
config can handle it, there shouldn't be any problems with FreeBSD...

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 415 225 5579