Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 1997 08:17:44 -0600
From:      Kenneth Ingham <ingham@i-pi.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCO filesystem support

I have an old SCO machine at a client who is too cheap to upgrade the
OS.  They are out of disk space, and the 1990 vintage OS doesn't support
more than two IDE drives.  They have a 3rd disk, but can't use it.

I was wondering about installing FreeBSD for them.  However, things
would go much faster if I didn't have to back up and fully restore the
SCO stuff (i.e. install on the new disk, and simply mount the old ones).

I checked the manual and saw nothing that looked promising.  But in case
I missed anything, does FreeBSD support SCO's EAFS?

Kenneth