Date:      Tue, 6 Aug 2002 19:21:16 +0200
From:      Olivier Tharan <olive@oban.frmug.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gtk12 port build failure

* Andreas Möller <andreas-moeller@gmx.net> (20020805 23:24):
> I have been unable to compile GTK+ 1.2.10 from ports for some weeks now,
> the build process stops each time with the following error message:
>
> checking for glib-config... /usr/local/bin/glib12-config
> checking for GLIB - version >= 1.2.8... no

I had the same problem dating from yesterday. I think it may have to do
with the gettext upgrade from 0.11.2 to 0.11.4 ; I am in the process of
recompiling all ports depending on gettext just because of this, but I
do not know if it is the correct solution.

olive
--
Eventually, you will implement NTP. It is only a matter of time.
    --www.infrastructures.org